Wednesday, August 18, 2010

#1 How a dog and a sandwich broke my iphone


A few days ago I was walking across campus holding Jaxon and eating a sandwich. It was a hot day and I decided to go for a walk through the fountain at TU (it is almost like a shallow pool). As I was about to step in a dog came up and took a bit of my sandwich. I was baffled by what happened, and even more baffled that the owner didn't want me to give the dog the rest of my sandwich (I certainly wasn't going to eat it). The whole event caused me to feel disheveled and as I went to put my phone in my pocket I missed my pocket all together and my phone flew into the fountain. I picked up my phone and had o walk the rest of the way across campus with my dog eaten sandwich and a wet phone. needless to say I don't think my phone will ever be the same again, and never again will I casually stroll along eating a sandwich without expecting a dog to take a bit out of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment