Saturday, September 4, 2010

Corn on the cob.... or... So I am a corn dealer..


This happened about 3 years ago, but it simply unforgettable...
So for anyone who really knows me you know that my car is always a mess! well... then it shouldn't surprise you that a one day I started smelling a bad smell. It would always go away when I turned on the air so I didn't worry about it too much, but then one day I got into my car and nearly puked. I started looking around in my backseat and I found a few suspects... a nachos lunchable form February, and some apricots from who know when, possibly November. Neither of these was the culprit though, because the smell started getting worse and worse. About a week later it was especially bad. So finally I was determined to get rid of the smell and I went to my trunk to investigate. As soon as I opened it (I didn't use the trunk of that cart much btw) I could smell the smell and almost died. I started moving things around and lo and behold I found it. In December (This was May) I spilled some popcorn kernels in my trunk, and my trunk often leaked. Not something one would give a lot of thought to, but consequently I had corn GROWING in my trunk. And by growing I mean it was approximately 16" high. It was yellow of course because it wasn't getting any sunlight, but it had rooted in my trunk liner and was growing around the items in my trunk. It was disgusting yes, but definitely something I will never forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment